Envirograf 3-2-1 Standard Fire Retardant Liquid is a clear, odourless, flame-retardant liquid, ideal for preventing rapid spread of flame on a range of upholstery, paper-based materials and soft furnishings.
- Coverage can vary greatly depending on the type of substrate and absorbency.
- For suitable applications, contact the Technical Department.
- Trials in small areas must always be carried out prior to full application to ensure performance and appearance.
- Seek approval from the relevant authority for this product/system including test data prior to purchase/use (test data available upon request).
- Typical Coverage (per coat) - 5 - 10m² per litre
See product data sheets for full details available to download from the 'Download' section below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products.
We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Envirograf - 321 Standard Fire Retardant Spray
Our impregnation sprays protect decorations and fabric against catching fire (e.g. Christmas trees and decorations as well as soft furnishing etc.). This is particularly important in schools, hospitals and areas with vulnerable people.
- Provides flame-retardant protection for a wide range of materials
- Water based and odourless
- Resistant to fungi, insect attack and bacterial action
- Supplied in 500ml spray bottles
- 3-4m? coverage
- Environmentally friendly
- Not suitable for 100% nylon or polypropylene
- Complies to BS 5438:1989
- Tested to BS 4790
- Envirograf 321 spray is non-returnable
Please note: The 321 liquid is only suitable for use on porous materials as it needs to be absorbed to protect the material. This means that it will not work on completely waterproof materials such as PVC etc.